Why this program?
The entire process from the initial idea to market entry is covered. The implementation-oriented approach offers participants access to both the many years of practical experience in the private sector and the entire range of scientific findings in this context. The combination of the practical experience of our partner Orange Hills GmbH and the scientific reflection of our lecturers creates a unique program in which not only the necessary methodological skills but also an understanding of the various roles and challenges in dynamic, cross-functional teams are acquired . The event in cooperation with our partner Orange Hills GmbH takes place virtually and at the same time offers a high degree of individual interaction.
- Guiding principles of business design
- Business design process
- Roles involved in business design projects
- qualitative interviews
- Market and competitor analysis
- Developing customer and user profiles
- behavioral segmentation
- Business model development
- Quantitative research
- Prototyping (software) for storytelling and hypotheses-based validation
- Prototyping (hardware and sensors) for storytelling and hypotheses-based validation
- Financial Health Check
- management proposal
Executives, project experts, business developers who want to qualify as innovation managers or who want to establish a structured innovation management system in their company.