The Executive MBA consists of the following modules:
- Digital Transformation & Entrepreneurship
- IT Security & Privacy Management
- Business Processes and Technology
- Demand and Supply Management
- Ownership of Entreprise and Corporate Governance
- Strategy & Organization
- Finance & Accounting
- Change Management and Human Capital
- Marketing, Law and Ethics
- Leadership and Cooperation
- International Management & Intercultural Cooperation
The focus of the Executive MBA program is linking business and IT because they are essential for successful corporate management. The content of the course is interactively presented by combing extensive established academic models with practical experience. Transferring knowledge into a corporate context is made possible by using IT-based examples and cases and by having discussions. Countless CIOs, among other, who share their personal experience and challenges, are represented in the program. Our participants who come from technical backgrounds are given extensive insight into the strategic decision-making process of the company and obtain a deep understanding of chances and risks of the IT applications within the framework of the company.
The Executive MBA program prepares our participants for top managerial positions in IT companies and IT-related ones as well as for executive positions in IT departments.
For participation, a university degree as well as several years of working experience is necessary.